- Charles Feltus
- Phone Number:
- (601) 431-8285
- Mobile Phone:
- (601) 431-8285
Charles, an Adams County native, lives in Natchez, with his wife Courtney and their daughter Allie. After receiving a degree in Business Administration from the University of Mississippi in 1992, he obtained Real Estate licenses in both Mississippi and Louisiana. He also obtained a Mississippi appraisers license and had specialized in farm and timberland sales and appraisals for more than 23 years.
In addition to the Real Estate and appraisal business, Charles assists his father in managing their farm and timberland operation in Concordia Parish, Louisiana. Charles is a member of the Natchez Board of Realtors, the Mississippi Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. Charles is also a member of the Adams County Sheriff's Search and Rescue Team. Charles enjoys hunting, fishing, and long range shooting.
- 2,253 +/- Acres: Jefferson County, Mississippi Recreational Timberland For Sale
- 2,253 +/- Acres: Contentment Plantation has everything you could want in a recreational timberland tract with all the comforts of home to be enjoyed by your family and friends. This property lies in northeast Jefferson County, Mississippi in the ... click for more
- 2,253.00 acres offered at $6,985,000
- 1,298 +/- Acres: CLAIRBORNE COUNTY, Mississippi Timberland For Sale
- 1,295 +/- acres: MATURE TIMBERLAND TRACT! This property is a mixed-age hardwood and plantation pine tract of timberland at Pattison, MS 39144 in Claiborne County. Approximately 816 acres is made up of plantation pine timberland, approximately 381 acres ... click for more
- 1,294.76 acres offered at $4,531,600